Junior Web Designer with Front-end Skills Full Time
Arc90 is looking for a junior web designer to join our team. We’re looking for a designer with lots of potential and a desire to grow.
- love what you do
- have experience with design on web projects
- have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- believe in the usability of a web application
- have an online portfolio demonstrating your web work
- enjoy collaborating and are not threatened by feedback
- have some experience with clients
- have had a design or development internship
- have recently been a student
Arc90 is a small Web Application Design and Development agency located in Manhattan, NYC. We offer a relaxed and fun work environment where your input and abilities will have a direct impact on the end product of every project you contribute to.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit, supportive, creative, collaborative community that is passionate about building great user experiences, learning new skills and techniques, and doing the right thing.
We offer competitive benefits, including contributions towards health insurance, a 401k, and professional development days. Join us!
We are not looking for:
- Freelancers, design shops, outsourcers, etc. This is a full-time, in-house position only.
- No recruiters please
If you feel you’d be a good fit at Arc90, send your online portfolio (we’re looking for web design projects) and a short note about yourself to email@example.com. Please use “Junior Web Designer” as the subject line. Feel free to include links to Github, Dribbble, etc. as well.